You must register your business for VAT with HMRC if your turnover is more than £85,000 and follow the rules for Making Tax Digital for VAT unless exempt.
From 1 April 2022 all VAT registered businesses must follow these rules regardless of turnover.
We will prepare your VAT returns on a quarterly basis using award-winning software that is compatible with Making Tax Digital. We will submit your VAT returns to HMRC and advise of any VAT payable or refundable.
We can advise on the VAT schemes available to you and the most tax efficient for your business.
Fincrest – Unlock your business growth potential with real-time access to management information. Business advice and support when you need it. We are committed to your business success.
Why choose us?
There are so many reasons to choose us.
- We are passionate about helping our clients to grow their businesses. We offer business advice and unlimited support.
- We are ICAEW qualified, experienced Chartered Accountants. You will have your own dedicated accountant.
- We are here to save you money. We will use our tax knowledge and experience to legally minimise your tax bill as far as possible.
- You will have real time access to your financial information at no additional cost, using award-winning accounting software Capium or Xero.
- We offer fixed fees and monthly payment plans, so there are no hidden surprises.