Are you a director of a company, a freelancer or self-employed? By law, you are required to submit a tax return by 31 January.
You do not usually need to send a return if your only income is from wages. You may need to send a tax return for the tax year if you have any other untaxed income such as:
- self-employed and earned over £1,000
- a partner in a business partnership
- rental income
- foreign income
- income from savings, investments and dividends
- your income is over £50,000 and you receive child benefit
We will prepare your self-assessment tax return using award-winning software and file it on your behalf to HMRC, well ahead of time. We will use our tax knowledge and experience to claim all available allowances and legally minimise the tax payable as far as possible. We will inform you of the self-assessment tax payable to HMRC.
We will deal with any tax queries that HMRC may raise regarding your tax affairs.
Simple tax return
Landlord with 1 property
Standard business (non-VAT registered)
Standard business (VAT registered)
Complex, larger business
What is included?
- Prepare and file self-assessment tax return
- Annual accounts
- VAT registration and submission (if VAT registered)
- Accounting software
- Unlimited support
- Bank feeds
- Receipt scanning
Fincrest – Unlock your business growth potential with real-time access to management information. Business advice and support when you need it. We are committed to your business success.
Why choose us?
There are so many reasons to choose us.
- We are passionate about helping our clients to grow their businesses. We offer business advice and unlimited support.
- We are ICAEW qualified, experienced Chartered Accountants. You will have your own dedicated accountant.
- We are here to save you money. We will use our tax knowledge and experience to legally minimise your tax bill as far as possible.
- You will have real time access to your financial information at no additional cost, using award-winning accounting software Capium or Xero.
- We offer fixed fees and monthly payment plans, so there are no hidden surprises.